All below mentioned programs are offered as fulltime study – with the exception of the PhD study they cannot be studied part time.
For a BA study active knowledge of Dutch is not required.
- Practical Dutch Philology – one major BA study
- Practical Dutch Philology – BA study in combination with a second BA study
- Dutch Language, Literature and Culture in a Central European Context –one major multiple degree BA study (in cooperation with Bratislava, Brno, Debrecen, Vienna and Wrocław).
- Dutch Philology – one major MA study
- Dutch Philology – MA study in combination with a second MA, focussing on literature and linguistics
- Dutch Philology – post-gradual PhD-study (starting September 2017)
In order to be accepted in a BA study, a Test of Study Skills (SPF) organized by the Faculty should be completed (this doesn’t concern the in the Czech Republic known SCIO-tests). This test is organized every year in May by the Faculty of Arts of Palacký University. Detailed information about the admissions procedure may be found here.
Information about the study programmes may be obtained by selecting the name of the program.